Tudor Rose & Amber – Fragrance Oil
An unexpected yet potent blend of classic rose and bold amber with hints of cinnamon, ginger, black pepper and jasmine.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Ginger
Middle Notes: Black Pepper, Red Rose
Base Notes: Musk, Amber
All fragrance oils due to their raw materials may discolour the wax. This is normal. Please test small quantities first.
Recommended Fragrance Usage: Tudor Rose & Amber: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products.
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
|Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense||Maximum Use 10%|
|Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels||Maximum Use 5%|
|Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance||YES|
|Flash Point of Fragrance||93°C|
|Vanilla Content of Fragrance (In the event that a fragrance has a vanilla content, it may tend to discolour bath and body products, soaps and candles. Please test thoroughly, as this can happen in both the short and long term.)||YES|
Fragrance Specifics: Tudor Rose & Amber Candle Fragrance Oil:
- All of our fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are premium grade; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Inspirational candles is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
- To obtain the full effect of cold and hot throw allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive. You will then get the full olfactory makeup of the fragrance.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature.
- Fragrances may discolour bath and body products. Thorough stability testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.